Monday, March 13, 2017

My first ever blog!

Hi everyone! This is my first attempt at blogging. I must admit that I am quite nervous and I don't really know why. It is just writing my thoughts that I would like to share, right? But it is more difficult than one may think. Or that could be just me making it more difficult than it really is.

I was thinking of what to call my blog. I found the word "transferred" in Colossians 1:13-14. It says this:
               "He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whim we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."

WOW! I love it! I have been transferred. I am not in the same place where God found me. I am no longer in darkness. I have been redeemed and forgiven. These words mean so much to me! I get all excited when I read them.

I need to remember that I am different because of Christ. I have been transferred from hopelessness to having great hope. My future is secure in Christ!

I hope that this makes sense to someone. I know it makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment